Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012!!!!!

Hola do you remember me I hope not. Well anyway I am going to blog about what I did over the break, and what I am looking forward to in 2012. Oh and by the way Happy New Year 2012.


First I am going to tell you what I did over the winter break. So the first thing that I did was go to my grandparents house in Mississippi. It was a little bit boring there. But before that it was Christmas! I didn't get a lot of presents but I did get what I wanted. The best present that I got was a Xbox 360 Kinect. 


     
I do not have a lot of new year resolutions. One of my resolutions is  having the Best Summer Ever!!!!!!!!! Do you want to know why It is going to the the best summer ever? because I am going to go to Jamaica then I am going to go to six flags!!!          













It's 2012!!! It's the end of the world!!!


Good bye




























No comments:

Post a Comment