Friday, April 27, 2012

Science Fair!!!!!!!!!!

 Hello I'm back! Today I am going to tell you about my science fair project. It is going to be like a behind the scenes on the science fair. 







































































































































































































































First I am going to tell you about how I felt at the science fair. I was really nervous and scared about the science fair.  It was my first project that I had to present. It was not easy to pick a topic. There were lots of topics to choose from. I got my idea project idea from about chemistry.com.  My project title was "Can plants survive better inside or outside?" I chose this because I thought it would teach me a lot about plants and how they grow in the sun and inside.





 
 

These pictures were taken on the first day I began my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment